At Step Forward ABA we help kids with ASD step into their full potential through customized ABA therapy interventions for Richmond West, FL and the surrounding areas. From home-based ABA thearpy, school-based ABA, parent training, and more, our behavior analysts provide invaluable support where and when it is most needed so you kid with autism can take steps toward reaching his/her unique goals. Contact us today to see how ABA therapy can transform your child’s life for the better!
ABA Therapy: Unlocking Life-Altering Solutions
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy is a powerful and evidence-based intervention that can provide life-altering solutions for kids with autism. Available in several different ABA therapy modalities, such as home-based ABA, school-based ABA, center-based ABA, and more, ABA therapy enables your child to improve a wide range of skills such as:
- Communication Skills– Verbal and non-verbal communication, language acquisition, expressive and receptive language abilities.
- Social Skills– Interactions with peers, initiating and maintaining conversations, perspective-taking, empathy, play skills.
- Self-Help Skills– Personal hygiene, dressing, feeding, toileting, grooming, and other daily living activities.
- Cognitive Skills– Problem-solving, critical thinking, memory, attention, organization, planning, and executive functioning skills.
- Behavioral Skills– Self-control, emotional regulation, reducing challenging behaviors, improving compliance and following instructions.
- Motor Skills– Fine motor skills, gross motor skills (e.g., running, jumping, balance).
Our behavior analysts are also proud to provide ABA parent training as a valuable component of ABA therapy, empowering parents with the knowledge and skills needed to support their child’s progress outside of therapy sessions. This collaborative approach fosters a supportive environment where you play an active role in their kid with ASD’s development, promoting generalization of skills and long-term success.
Connect With a BCBA in Richmond West, FL
Our team of Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA) serve as a knowledgeable guide in the realm of ABA therapy, bringing a wealth of training and expertise to support kids with autism. With their extensive education and rigorous certification process, our behavior analysts possess a deep understanding of behavior analysis principles and evidence-based interventions.
Their professionalism and adherence to ethical standards ensure that families like yours receive the highest quality of care, to facilitate meaningful progress and positive outcomes for your kid with ASD and the family unit as a whole. Contact us today to chat with a skilled behavior analyst about ABA therapy for your kid with autism in Richmond West, FL or the surrounding areas!