Helping Your Child Reach Their Full Potential With ABA
Every child has unique strengths and areas that may require improvement–children with ASD are no exception! Through a comprehensive assessment of your child’s abilities our Board Certified Behavior Analysts, or BCBAs, craft customized ABA therapy plans that are carefully curated to play on your child’s strengths and develop their abilities so they can reach individualized goals. From in-home ABA therapy to school-based therapy, in-center ABA, and more, we offer several West Palm Beach ABA therapy options for children in our community.
Here are some of the specific skills and objectives that are targeted in ABA therapy:
- Communication Skills (language development, social communication, etc.)
- Play Skills (cooperative play & imaginative play)
- Social Skills (making friends, interacting appropriately with others, etc.)
- Self-Help Skills (toileting, dressing, & feeding)
- Motor Skills (gross motor & fine motor skills)
- Cognitive Skills (problem-solving, memory, & decision-making)
- Academic Skills (including reading, writing, math, etc.)
- Adaptive Skills (daily living skills & safety skills)
- Emotional Regulation (identifying & expressing emotions appropriately)
- Executive Functioning Skills (planning, organization, time management, etc.)
How Our BCBAs Can Help
A BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst) plays a crucial role in helping your children with autism by designing and implementing customized Applied Behavior Analysis programs. They not only accurately assess your child’s strengths and challenges, but they create specific behavior goals to work towards.
Through ongoing monitoring and data analysis, our BCBAs track your child’s progress and make adjustments to the therapy plans as needed. With the help of our BCBAs, we ultimately enable your child to achieve meaningful, sustainable improvements in several areas such as behavior, communication, and daily living skills.
A Brighter Future Ahead
At Step Forward ABA we use evidence-based ABA therapy practices to help autistic children step into a brighter future. By targeting specific behavior goals and providing individualized support and guidance, our structured therapy sessions led by BCBAs provide therapy ongoing progress monitoring so you can see your child develop his/her skills right in front of your eyes! Contact us today to learn more about effective West Palm Beach ABA therapy interventions for your child.